03 June 2010

I Finally Did It

Finally got this set up to keep track of the little gremlin's shenanigans. I'll be posting pics and stuff here too as soon as I can get some uploaded, but mainly I'll just be posting a daily account of what is going on in our lives so everyone can keep track. Figured it would be the easiest way to do it.

The gremlin ended up waking me up at 4am... just as I was about to go to sleep mind you cause I was having trouble falling asleep. So I put her on the sofa to watch tv cause quite often she'll just go right back to sleep. About an hour later though I here something going on in the kitchen, and with the gremlin that can be a dangerous thing, so I rushed out there to find one of the loaves of bread I had baked the night before was broken in half and she was just eating away at it... *sigh*

I suppose I should be thankful she didn't try to cook something again. She likes to try and bake cakes. I tell her to wait until I'm awake and we can do it together, but she insists she has to surprise me. Well I'm generally quite surprised... I can definitely say that.

Anyway... today was our shopping day. The gremlin loves to go shopping with us. She's actually very good most of the time... well until she starts getting tired and just wants to go home. She was pretty good today, though. Only whined a bit because we haven't been letting her bring her teddy out with us anymore (she almost lost him twice and she'd freak if she didn't have him).

She was insisting we buy her something cuddly to snuggle. I told her she could snuggle me, but apparently that's not good enough. Oh well... she got over it as soon as we found the Dora the Explorer bubble bath she had been wanting (we've had trouble finding it until today). She was so excited about that she forgot all about teddy... imagine that.

She went to bed early this evening too... I hope she sleeps through the night! *crossing my fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment